Japanese Kanji Study with flashcards customizable quizzes and writing challenges. Each kanji has detailed information and many examples. The app provides a powerful search tool for looking up kanji by radicals stroke count and more. You can also make custom sets to match your textbooks or focus on the kanji you struggle with the most.
★ Quick kanji lookup
• Search over 6000 kanji using readings radicals stroke counts levels and more all in one text field.
• Combine any number of radicals and see them highlighted in the results.
• Add search results to a custom group to for example study multiple grade levels.
★ Detailed kanji info
• View animated strokes readings and meanings as well as your study time and quiz stats.
• See a breakdown of the radicals found within each kanji.
• Check out example words (grouped by the kanji readings) sentences and names.
• Customize to hide meanings collapse sections show romaji and more.
• Explore the kanji used within each of the examples and use the breadcrumbs to navigate back.
★ Flashcard study
• Drill characters in manageable sized sets.
• View stroke animations and toggle the visibility of readings and associated meanings.
• Tap a reading to show a list of example words that use that reading.
• Swipe to quickly launch writing practice and view additional information.
• Assign study ratings which allows you to filter kanji as you learn them.
★ Multi-choice quizzes
• Customize quizzes to show either readings associated meanings example words or sentences.
• Example words can selected from JLPT and common vocab as well as your favorited examples.
• Quiz timer and distractors adapt based on previous quiz results.
• Further customize with options to repeat wrong answers remove the timer pause after answering and more.
★ Writing challenges
• Improve your kanji recognition by challenging yourself to recall and draw the characters.
• Learn the correct stroke order using the finely-tuned stroke detection algorithm.
• Strokes will snap into place when correctly drawn and hints will appear if you are struggling.
• Use the self-check mode to compare your drawing attempts with the correct answer.
★ Study kanji grouped by JLPT levels Jouyou grades or Kanji Kentei levels.
★ Send custom study reminders when you haven’t studied.
★ Read Japanese text with text-to-speech audio support.
★ Add shortcuts to your home screen to study a particular set.
★ Use the rankings screen to make custom sets based on study stats.
★ Favorite kanji radicals and examples for referencing later.
★ Save progress using Google Drive or local storage.
★ Customize MANY additional settings.
Japanese Kanji Study – 漢字学習 / What’s New in v3.3.12 (Unlocked)
● Paid content Unlocked
● Analytics Disabled
– Improved highlighting in search results
– Fixed crash with new notification setting
– Fixed several UI/UX issues
– Updated links to use https
– Updated localizations