Tagaini Jisho is a free, open-source Japanese dictionary and kanji lookup tool for Windows, MacOS X and Linux and aims at becoming your Japanese study assistant. It allows you to quickly search for entries and mark those that you wish to study, along with tags and personal notes. It also let you train entries you are studying and follows your progression in remembering them. Finally, it makes it easy to review entries you did not remember by listing them on screen or printing them on a small booklet.
Tagaini Jisho also features complete stroke order animations for more than 6000 kanji.
- Powerful searching options for both vocabulary and kanjis, such as part-of-speech, JLPT level, etc.
- Presentation of results that focuses on the entries you need to study,
- Lot of context information related to your study, like transitive/intransitive equivalents of verbs, studied words using a given kanji, etc.
- Kanji stroke order animations for more than 6000 kanjis,
- Tagging and notes,
- Flashcard-like training modes (Like feature in Anki Flashcard),
- Printing of foldable pocket booklets for offline study,
- Interface available in English or French, dictionaries partially translated to languages other than English,
You can also print mistaken entries on foldable booklet to study anywhere.
Download Tagaini Jisho
- jisho japanese dictionary
- jisho search kanji by jlpt level